OMLANKA

Restaurant in Alles Garden gutted by fire

Restaurant-in Alles-Gardengutted-by-fire-01

- By S.Kathiravan

A restaurant in Alles Garden in Pulmoddai Road caught fire and has been badly damaged. The Fire Brigade rushed to the scene and extinguished the fire. The cause of the fire is due to leakage of gas, according to initial investigations. Uppuveli Police is conducting investigations.

 Restaurant-in Alles-Gardengutted-by-fire-02

nanthi-travels-ad-300-06

 

Vanakkam23

© 2018 OMLANKA. All Rights Reserved.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.